BHC Salon and Spa Summer news and hours.
Summer is on the way and we have some news and new summer hours to announce. As some of you already know, we have some events that will effect our staff. Franco is having hip-replacement surgery he will be out until the end of August. Amanda is getting ready to give birth in the near future, she will be available for as long as she's able to work. Summer business is usually a bit slower so we decided to close Tuesdays, beginning Tuesday,
July 27th and ending Tuesday, August 31st.
These events will effect scheduling appointment for some of you. Please feel free to book your appointments as you need them. The rest of the staff will be available for your hair and spa needs. During this time Sofia will be working Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, until Franco is back.
Thanks for your continued patronage.
Regards, BHC Salon and Spa.
At BHC Salon & Spa:
We are dedicated professionals committed to excellence.
We strive to exceed our clients' expectations
and have a passion for what we do.
Thank you from your friends at
41 Washington Ave.
Pleasantville, NY 10570
visit our site
- Westchester Magazine- Great local deals. March 2010
- In Town Magazine - A Cut Above - April 2008
- Westchester Magazine - On the Cutting Edge: Our New Hairstylists – Jan 2007
- Westchester Magazine - "Best of Westchester” Best Colorist – July 2005
- Westchester Magazine - “Best of Westchester” Top Stylist & Colorist – May 2004
- The Patent Trader - Thurs 11-4-2004 Bringing color to Pleasantville, one strand at a time
We are dedicated professionals committed to excellence. We Strive to exceed our clients' expectations and have a passion for what we do. Our team unconditionally guarantees all services and products. We incorporate the principles of total quality through communications, education and networking. Values, visions, honesty, integrity and personal growth are what drives our education and commitment to our clients. Our team is a professional family of committed artists that work as one!