Monday, May 16th, 2011
New York Hall of Science
& Queens Museum of Art
• By Friday, May 6: $65 members and students/$75 non-members
• After Friday, May 6: $75 members/ $85 non-members
• We are pleased to announce a limited number of scholarships for part-time museum employees, and part-time or full-time students engaged in a museum-related course of study. Download the application, due April 15th.
Lunch will be provided by a variety of local restaurants. You will be prompted to select a lunch at the time of registration. For details about lunch options visit the Conference At-A-Glance page. If you have questions about food allergies, please write that in the Notes section of registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register:
• To pay by credit card, you may register online. Members: Please log-in to the website to get the member rate.
• To pay by check, please download and complete the mail-in registration form
• To buy or renew membership, along with conference registration, you must pay by check: Please download and complete the mail-in registration form and the membership form. We are working to upgrade the website to offer online payment renewal next year. Thanks for your understanding.
• To register for multiple people, you must purchase each registration separately on the website. If you want to do it in a single transaction, you must pay by check. Submit the mail-in registration form Thanks for your understanding as we work to integrate group registration into the website for next year.
About the conference: Please contact NYCMER VP and Conference Chair Sheri Levinsky Raskin at email@example.com.
About membership, or registration by check: Please contact Membership Coordinator Virgil Talaid at firstname.lastname@example.org
About online payment: Please contact NYCMER Treasurer Gary Schneider at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at the conference!